Tibial Nerve Stimulation Therapy

Archives1

Staff member
I have just started this treatment after meds, exercises, and a Botox injection with no positive outcomes.I have only had two out of twelve sessions. No positive results yet. Has anyone had these treatments with positive results.

I got the Botox injection also. It helped during the day but I still wet the bed nightly. I just wear a pull up during the night. I don't need them during the day. What is this treatment you started?

The botox injection also helped during the day but not nightime. Since no treatments seemed to work for me I inquired and started the Tibial Nerve Stimulaion Therapy treatments as a last resort. I have only had 2 treaments and need 10 more. No significant changes have been noted at this time. You can get more information on this procedure on U-Tube. The cost of buying pullups has become overwhelming.

I wear a pull up every night to bed. I try to get the good deals. I fit in the goodnites so they are not that bad. For most nights they hold up unless i wet heavy. I use a bed pad for added protection in case my pull up leaks. I been wearing a pull up for years to bed.

My OAB is so severe that I use 2 pads at a time and have to change 3 times at night. Needless to say, I shop at local thrift stores to find deals. I
can no longer afford Depends etc. nor regular store brands because I use so many. I pray that this Stimulation Therapy will eventually work.

Yes, I to am currently undergoing the PTNS treatments. Have had only
3 treatments so far. The PA who inserts the needle in the nerve
told me that usually some improvement to my OAB happens after
the sixth treatment. Man I sure am looking forward to treatment
# 6 in 3 weeks time.

I have urge incontinence for past 5 months and it is driving me
nut-so.

Good luck to you Pal.

well I just finished 12 weeks of the Tibial nerve treatments. There was no improvement at all. I have bad OAB very bad and starting to leak all nite. Have to wear protection all the time. I was very upset that this tibial nerve procedure didn't work. I am know trying Apex M by in control Medical,I sent for it from the company. I think its the answer. Been using two weeks and I Have noticed improvement already. If you want to know more about just google Apex M. they will tell you how it works. Also if you call they are very nice and tell you a lot.. I have tried everything else, surgery, meds , and manuy other things
. I think this one has a 80 t0 99 success rate. good luck let me know if you talk to one of the girls on the phone. Only women have answered the phone. They are called the clinitions.Colin13

Hi out there. Has anyone had the Sacral nerve stimulation
(InterStim Therapy?

If yes, was it successful in relieving Urge Incontinence OAB.

If Yes, were there any bad side effects after the surgery?

Thanks for any replies.