This has been the Worst Month I’ve ever had!

Archives1

Staff member
This month has been absolutely awful. I have wet the bed 14 nights in this month compared to my usual 2-4 a month. It has literally been like every other day. I can’t understand how I went from 2-4 to 14 overnight like that. Ands it’s always around 3:30am or 5:30am. Really frustrating because I’m not getting any good sleep.

Yes, if that isn’t the norm for you that can really be a pain for sure. Sorry that’s going on. Anything going on that may be causing it that you can think of?
Hope it gets better,
Jim

I wet the bed most nights but sometimes it is much worse than others. I can go for a week or two where my nappy and plastic pants contain everything and then I might wake up soaking wet for several nights in a row. The only saving grace is my wetting rarely wakes me so I still get a good nights sleep.
I an only imagine how you must feel if nightly wetting isn't normal

I've been bedwetting for over 68 years. My diapers and plastic pants contain my wetting over 99% of the time. Doctors couldn't find any issues, except that I sleep very heavily and rarely wake up for anything. Seeing a doctor for this issue is the first step. Wearing diapers and plastic pants combo or your choice of protection is a must until you have answers. It will be very beneficial to you and your partners relationship. Good luck.

I think we're definitely under greater stress then usual with Covid-19 and stuff. I know I'm definitely having more mishaps than usual. I'm a nightly bedwetter, always have been but lately I think I'm wetting more as I've woke up in the morning with wet pajamas from my diaper leaking and that's rare. My daytime issues are worse too. Even when I'm pretty confident I can get to the toilet dry, I'm often ending up wetting on the way. Can only hope life gets back to normal soon and stress levels can go down.

You are so right about that...thank you! 🙂
It’s good to hear from you ShiRae. You doing okay otherwise?

Jim