Third time waiting.. Covid-19 test.

Archives1

Staff member
Well I hope it comes back negative but I have to wait and see. Had to many of the symptoms this morning and PCP recommended I get tested before I go to any appointments so no physical therapy today.. hope for a good outcome because right now I have a lot of congestion pain and a headache so..

My brother and family has had rapid same day test repeatedly and he tested negative now with all symptoms has tested again on a 3 day lab test which is supposed to be "more accurate"
His daughter now has covid and tested positive
His wife has all symptoms tested negative so I'd expect the longer test to be more accurate
Brother has all symptoms although negative on same day rapid result test

I hope it’s negative. For what it’s worth, our daughter had congestion with sinus headache and it turned out to just be a cold. Yes, we can still get colds! So many symptoms overlap between colds, flu and Covid. My husband and I just preregistered for the vaccine - hopefully, it will be available to us next month.

Hi FlGuy, I, too, am sending best wishes for a negative test. But you told us a few days ago that you went over to help your grandmother move things around and that she was working on a cold. I hope that's only what you're facing, but you are wise to follow your doc's suggestion to get the test. We'll keep our fingers crossed!