The Closing of the Year

Archives1

Staff member
Hey NAFC,

Just wanted to write a closing thread as we approach the new years - and get ready to spring new resolutions, obtain new goals, and overall find a way to enjoy life more.

New Years Resolution? I guess to be more positive and trusting. One of the things i have a hard time of doing is trusting others due to multiple factors in my life - and I think being more positive and putting my trust in others will help me in the coming year.

Been involved in hobbies and such on my spare time to continue to keep myself happy. I'm still working on getting to take that college class - more paperwork soon to follow. I recently got Disney+ so I recently watched the new Hocus Pocus movie and have been catching up on this new National Treasure TV Show (Which starts out boring, but actually gets pretty good).

Bladder Health wise - as my stress levels decrease, i've found my spasms have decreased as well. My urologist told me my Urge Incontinence issues and severe OAB would worsen due to stress - so i have found that to be true. I've come to terms with wearing protection at night, and its kind of a non-issue now.

I owe that to the NAFC and the community - so thank you for helping me be able to live a better life.
I hope that by giving back to the community and giving my support to you - it will help you guys too.

Blessings,
Honeeecombs

You've really worked to get to be a place of balance and create a healthy life outlook.
Sincerely wishing you all the support and continued support network where you live in your community and on line!

Close of the year, new year goals
I want to visit Salem for my first vacation ever.
I found a group of people that have similar beliefs as me and I want to try and get more involved this year.
And I want this to the the year of growth and understanding

It has been an absolutely encouraging experience to find this group and has been wonderful to meet y’all hope everyone has a good new year, see you next year

You're living a better life comes from within you! It's something you want to do and you're succeeding very nicely at it. We are more than glad to be able to encourage you and be a sounding board for all of your concerns, etc. Much of the improvement you've been seeing in yourself comes from you! It's especially gratifying to see that you've made your peace with wearing protection at night and that it has become a non-issue now. That comes from everyone's encouragement here. After all, we wouldn't steer you wrong!!