ThatFLGuy for Thanksgiving.

Archives1

Staff member
Over the past two years living in Pennsylvania I have been back to Florida just once, last Christmas. Now I have a few days here with family and friends for Thanksgiving. Tomorrow I get to see my girlies (two oldest nieces) and then get to meet my new nephew on Thanksgiving. Can't wait. Don't even care if I have an issues. I have my own room and bathroom here anyway so.

Just got to hid as much as I can.

Feel backed up a bit from the trip down but I think that's because I didn't drink a lot of water and went with soda.

I hope tonight is good and not an issue in the morning but like I said I don't care either way because I have my bathroom.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.

since I live alone I will be attending the big community dinner at the La Crosse center

Celebrate Thanksgiving Dinner At Home With Your Family & Friends

The La Crosse Community Thanksgiving is held annually on Thanksgiving day at the La Crosse Center. This event celebrates our community every year and is made possible through the generosity and support of caring individuals and organizations throughout the Coulee Region.

This year the doors open at 10am, and dinner is served from 11am to 3pm and will be dine-in, carry-out, and delivery for Thanksgiving 2021.

Due to COVID-19, masks will be required when picking up carry-out meals.

Everybody have a great Thanksgiving

Hi Fl Guy, Boy, are you going to have fun with the kids this week!!!! That sounds great and is just what the doctor ordered!!! And your accommodations sound they will suit you to a "T" as well so issues should be not that much of an issue!
The main thing is to just have fun, relax and enjoy your family and I'm sure you're extremely thankful you have them. And it goes without saying to please enjoy all of that 🦃🦃turkey!!!!!