That unique noise when voiding in a diaper

Archives1

Staff member
I’m in a very important rare face-to-face meeting for work, and I suddenly voided because I could not excuse myself. I hear the weird gurgling as the gel is trying to absorb what it can. I did not overflow but the noise was rather noticeable. I apparently had a look of “Oh God” on my face and the other person asked “Is there something wrong with what I just said?” I responded with a negative and just tried to roll on.

It still was awkward… Has anyone else encountered something like this???

So glad I work from home and this rarely happens! I think we think the sound and smell is noticeable to others way more than it really is.

I have been asked what is that sound while working together with others in a quiet room. I was wearing some plastic pants that had a unique crinkle. I thought it would be muffled better by background noises and my pants, but that day was really quiet. I quickly came up with, oh I have a granola bar in my pocket in case I got hungry. My voids are usually small and frequent unless I am sitting for a long time, so I rarely hear the stream, but that would be awkward for sure. I work in a small office with a woman and I am sure she would say something as she is nosey.

I wear diapers and plastic pants at night only. I work in retail and a customer came in which I took care of. He bent over and I heard his plastic pants crinkle. I made a comment that I know that familiar sound, my bones creak like that too.

Instead of creating a new post/thread, I am going to try to relate the original topic to another. Not only is that sound weird, but it’s awkward when the person who you were in front of comes to you later in the day and asks a really uncomfortable question about what “really happened”. The person I met with this morning came to me at lunch and asked “What does that feel like?” I was taken aback but they explained that it is not a secret that I am addressing incontinence issues, and that they were curious as to what releasing a urinary void into a diaper feels like.
My gut reaction was to say, “You are sick!” because I thought they were trying to be kinky. I decided to merely stay away from that “road” and merely stated that I don’t think about what it feels like because it’s just something that happens. Although, truth be told, it is definitely a weird feeling until you do it many times; it almost becomes like a sneeze… you don’t think about what the sneeze feels like.

@fuzzykiwi48 Ever watch the TV show “Third Rock from the Sun”? There was an episode in which one of the “aliens” (who are in human appearance) sneezes, and she was almost in a orgasmic state… Yes, sometimes a sneeze is relief.

Although, I think you get my point that I don’t focus on the feeling of urinating unless I am in pain, or something like that…

@fuzzykiwi48 If you do a search on YouTube for “Third Rock from the Sun sneeze scene” it comes up immediately. I just searched for it and watched it on repeat because it was too hilarious to just watch once.

I got a side stitch from belly roll laughing so hard… then, oops I pee’d myself because of the incontinence. Still worth the laughs.

@DPCARE Thanks for the support, given it was a rough day. Actually, thanks to everyone who also commented/replied.

If I sneeze, I would wet my pants a little. Not wetting during the day yet, but I was advised years ago I might have to wear diapers during the day too. Not looking forward to that. It's bad enough to have a need for diapers at night, let alone a 24/7 need.😠

@artiejr You are fortunate to not go 24/7 yet for sure. I went from boxers to heavy void pads in briefs within a week, then heavy void pull-ups within a couple weeks of that. Now, I am I overnight pull-ups almost 24/7, but have tried going back to standard underwear a couple times because of void control; only to end up back into plastic backed overnight pull-ups 24/7. Let’s hope that you are able to remain where you are, or improve. 😉

@MAM oh yes, I’ve had something like that happen in a quiet aisle in a supermarket. Thankfully, I only got a look of sympathy from the lady who was next to picking out crackers, and never had to see her again. XD

My PSA is high. I go for a yearly checkup, and so far no abnormalities. Going for my yearly "inspection" in early November. I keep hearing about the men in this forums what they went thru when prostate was removed.
Saw on TV the other day, Cleveland clinic has a new robotic surgery for prostate surgery with much less down time. Can go home same day, and catheter only needed for a few days.

I am in Ohio, and I know CC is great. I am not having my procedure done there, but I am also going to a Urologist who strictly does minimally invasive robotic surgery. Going home same day and return next day to have foley removed.

I hope all of your tests are going to keep you away from surgery…