Test scheduled.

Archives1

Staff member
Finally got scheduled for the Anal manometry test for Thursday afternoon and I also got one doctor to fill out my paperwork so all and all good progress, but I didn't make it all the way through work this week and left early tonight due to pain and to many accidents. Now I just have to hope that I can pay enough off my bills to make it tell my back pay comes in.

Tell your creditors you have been. Waiting on back pay due to medical issues and you will pay a small amount now and catch up as the back pay comes in.
Between COVID and your own problem they can and will accept it.

@ThatFLGuy I don't know if you believe in prayer but I'll be praying for you! Usually tea helps to calm me and a good rest. I know it won't get rid of the pain but they help calm the nerves that come with it.

@ThatFLGuy, Glad to hear that your test will be on Thursday and that you're making progress on the paperwork.:) I'm sorry you had to leave work early due to pain and accidents.:( Maybe things will start to become clearer after your test and you'll know the direction you're going to take. AS I said last week, just remember we will all be with you in spirit when you go for your test. I hope the process is reasonably comfortable and that the people at the clinic are supportive and nice.

Just acknowledge that you have the bill, and tell them you will pay a little bit at a time. That way they will know you are not blowing them off.

That is good advice, @boasammy, and that's a sign you are in control and can work with them to set up payment schedules and amounts, etc. I've had my kerfuffles with paying doctors and a hospital in a system where the billing practices were less than efficient. As a result, I suddenly and without warning, found myself in collection although I had repeatedly tried to contact various people in the hospital's billing department. But they still sent me to collection. I finally paid that off and declared, "never again!"
But the good news is if you're in collection or are behind in medical payments, it is NOT reflected in your credit score. Thank God for that!