Test Driving the XP5000 Briefs

Archives1

Staff member
Greetings Community,
I received an email last week from my former brief supplier, XP Medical, advertising their newest adult diaper. I replied and requested samples (which are only being sent to previous customers; active or inactive).

Over the past 24 hours, I've been using them and am genuinely impressed. The plastic backed brief is essentially silent, and the hook & tab tapes allow for easy repositioning. I usually re-tape if I'm going to lay down, etc.

Their capacity is boggling, however it's not as soppy and saggy as the MegaMax felt. I honestly feel like these were designed for astronauts (Nasa put out an APV on a bid for the best design last year) so they're comfy too.

This is not a paid ad or sponsorship. Just some friendly feedback from a fellow neurogenic incontinent fellow, looking to share the good news about the latest - albeit pricy offering. For those with an HSA Card, XP Medical is on the OK list.

Hope you're all doing well through this shelter in place. Please stay safe and practice safe social distancing. Best wishes!

I was a former customer. I emailed and asked and did not hear back. It's cheap enough that it would fit my budget if performance was good.

They're thin and durable until saturated. If you change more than every 3-4 hours, you'll be fine. They're discreet audibly discreet with low rise waistbands. Plus, with the hook and tab system - there's no noise when changing. At least no more than some weak velcro would sound.

3c74cb5177b4133e70f8fc2442f6ded5.png

Same. V1 was fine, then it went downhill. I haven't reordered since December, but they were a bit too bulky for my need day to day unless flying.

I just tried a sample of the XP5000 overnight. While I have no complaints about the absorbency (with only one use) and the tapes seem really good (loop and hook), the fit is nowhere near as generous as the Confidry. To me, that is the best disposable diaper I have ever used in my 63 years of needing them. I only use need them for overnight, but they come up higher on my waist in both front and back then any other product. The XP5000 ride much lower and the crotch has less width.