Tena super vs Tranquility slimline

Archives1

Staff member
I’m for opinions on them. I have some tena super that I got and they seem pretty good and seem pretty discreet. I wondering if any one has any actual usage with the Slimlines? Actual absorbency and discretion. A website can say anything, so to speak. I hardly trust reviews on any website I see because who knows how many are real or fake. Just honest opinions from people here. Both are in my budget, more or less. Thanks

Do they give a contact ph or email. I bet they would send a sample. Well, im not a betting woman but if I was I'd say that.

Tranquility have decent absorbency. I don't think there is much of a difference between the slimline, ATN, and EliteCare in terms of discretion The peach mat design keeps odor down. So so tapes, if I recall correctly. Northshore and HDIS both stock am will send samples... Tranquility will send them but charges shipping.

if it was me choosing I would go with the Tranquility as the Tranquility has a plastic outer cover vs Tena with the cloth-like outer cover and personally as far as absorbency goes I need a heavier diaper so I would use the ATN vs the Slimline

For what it's worth I like the Tena for Men, but that's quite different. In my opinion Tena is a good compromise between price and quality.

The plastic backing is important if you have bowel incontinence as it helps contain odour. The peach mat is awesome for keeping skin healthy. I use a plastic backed ID Slip woth a Tranquility Super Booster inside. This is an excellent combination and keeps the ph balanced due to peach mat. Goos luck!

I use both, the tena’s do seem to sag when wet and become very uncomfortable but they seem to absorb quicker than the slim lines. I like the tranquility slimlines more because they do keep the smell at bay better and are much more comfortable!! I usually where these around home or when going to be back home within a couple hours. But I will say the molicaire super slips are a great option too and they don’t sag like most cloth diapers do and are very absorbent!!

Oh yes if not the most discreet of all of them. I usually flood when I go and these are a very dependable diaper and the cost per diaper is very good as well.

The other great diaper and my go to for longer useage is the Northshore supreme lites, I use a Northshore booster with these and they hold up for at least 4-6 hours and are also very very discreet

I wear tranquility.... I have to wear a tranquility super booster in a slimline. I would go with the tan. They are noticeable with slimline and booster pad

I used to use tena supers during the day and switched to northshore airpremium (same as supreme lite, but with clothlike cover). I find they are just as thin. They are quieter than the tenas, more comfortabe (no chaffing), are white vs green and have leak guards. They are slightly more expensive than the tenas, but not by much.

@Petejc I got some of the molicare super slips and yeah. I know it sounds weird being happy about a diaper but being able to drink what I normally used to drink is nice. I wore them to work at they aren’t noticeable unless you’re really staring. It made my nerves much calmer today.

That’s great they work for you!! I’ve been impressed with them and am thankful these manufacturers of adult diapers continue to try to make these products better for us!!