Tena slip maxi active fit

Archives1

Staff member
Merry Christmas everyone

How many people out there have tried tena slip maxi active???
I normally wear for bed but over the last month or so have been wearing during the day due to a bad back i can't make it to the toilet on Time. Anyway i've noticed a few times that when i pee my trousers are a little damp i always make sure the pad is on tight so it won't leak it wasn't until i ran my hand down the front on the plastic pad that the outer cover was wet i changed and when i needed to pee later on in the day i ran my hand down the front of the pad when i started peeing i was astonished that it was wet again another strange thing i noticed it seems as though steem had penatrated through the front of my nappy/diaper making it wet has anyone else noticed this or am i going crazy

Steve

Hi Steve,
Maybe you got a bad batch of them. Sometimes the machine that folds them to go into the packaging can over crease them and it can make the backing split. I just had that happen with a case of briefs(nappies/diapers/whatever...lol)
Wasn’t happy a bit because they were expensive and several times I ended up with the front of my pants and our bed getting wet...not cool at all😞