Taking stock of long time forum friends

Archives1

Staff member
Every now and then I think of how many have shared our frustration and our personal change in response to the challenge here and realize how far we've come.
At coping, moving forward with our lives. Sharing good stuff and leaning on each other in hard time.
GO YOU!
And a special shout out to those recovering or living with other conditions. We see you hear you and apreciate the grace you bring to the table.

Thank you Maymay. Much Appreciated!!

Happy Thanksgiving to You! And you stated very well there a lots of things we should be thankful for.

Jason

Great sentiments as always, @Maymay941!!!! You help make this forum the first class "A" Number One forum it is!!! Have a great and memorable Thanksgiving!!!

Billie call me Sentimental but a holiday s like this I picture us all sitting around a huge table with various meals in front of each one (vegan here! I'm guten free! Traditional turkey dinner please! Ny style pizza,over here!!)

Every one is laughing and raising a glass.
To our many forum members from countriess that don't celebrate Thanksgiving,per se it's a new tradition to call it Friends giving and to celebrate that we all know and are glad to know each other. And tend to eat a big meal which either puts us to sleep or causes indigestion. Glad you are here!
That's the forum.

Wonderful thoughts @Maymay941!! You've described our forum perfectly with that special knack for words that you have. And Friendsgiving may be the best way to describe this holiday on our forum. Because it doesn't matter what country you live in, the thing that counts is friendship has no national boundaries and no matter where you live we are grateful for your support and friendship!!!
Cheers 🥂🥂🥂to everyone here!!!