Switching to MegaMax full time.

Archives1

Staff member
Now that I’ll have a few extra bucks I’m going to take the plunge and just wear the MegaMax full time. My voids are just too big to use anything else. While I have had some leaks with them they have never leaked through my pul pants like others. They proved to me last night that they are reliable and something worth paying the few extra dollars. My peace of mind is worth it. Thanks Northshore @NorthshoreAdam

I thought I would throw out my thoughts on MegaMax diapers. I have used them in the past, but have difficulty finding the appropriate size. The mediums are too large; especially in length, and the smalls a little too narrow. Plus, they are a bit expensive with shipping costs. I now use a diaper from Canada. It is the InControl original. It fits great with a little wider panel, absorbency is excellent, and the price is less than $80. for a case of 48 with free shipping! They have introduced another diaper called the Elite which is a bit more expensive, but more absorbent. This is just an FYI for those still looking for their go to diaper. I highly recommend them.

@Damp I didn’t have good expectations with in control (or their customer service). The tapes often ripped off. So much that I threw away almost more than I used. I’ve had the MegaMax rip once (and i admit I pulled too hard) in the time I’ve used them. I tried contacting customer service and was blown off. I won’t be ordering from them again.

Justej. I'm sorry you had a bad experience with the InControl company. I have always had a positive experience with their customer service whether it be by email or phone call. As far as problems with tapes ripping, I have not experienced that. Maybe you just got a bad batch. I have had that happen with other diapers. Nothing wrong with MegaMax. Whatever works.

I wish I could but I can’t afford to use them more than at night. They work very well for me with total incontinence.

@Damp I also was not happy with the fact that they deleted/denied my review of their products. They apparently only let good reviews therefore skewing their ratings. I’m not the only person that’s happened to.

I have to say that from what people have said I am curious to get some Megamax as they do seem to be the gold standard. Price is prohibitive over here to use them full-time but I may get a pack for those times when I really can't afford to leak.

Rearz work well for me (I think they make InControl). I like the added odour protection from the Barnyards. Annoyingly, there are big supply issues in the UK at the moment and so I'm chopping and changing brands because so much is out of stock. I did manage to find some plastic pants that actually work though so that's something.