Swim Diapers

Archives1

Staff member
Hi, everyone, Rob here. I'm beginning to want to start swimming in an indoor pool of a place I'm a member at. Does anyone have any recommendations on the best swim diapers out there? I'm mid 30's , have several friends that are members there too and would love to keep it on the down low so something slim. Thanks

Just a heads up FYI swim diapers are only useful for bowel containment. If you're not vowel incontinent there is no point in diapers for swimming.

Hope this helps!

Jay

Vowel incintinent lol! Like verbal diarrea lol! Sometimes I crack me up! Damn big thumbs make it hard to tyoe on the phone!

While they are for bowel incontinence, I am only bladder Incontinent but use tranquility swam dry for going down to the pool and lounging before swimming so my issue is not obvious to those around.

I use the Soscure and an abena pad inside.The pad will get wet but you don't have to wash out swim diaper after bowel movements.

Hi Paace, that is extremely helpful and I thank you for the forwards and will definitely be looking at those!!

The theraquatics to my surprise works very well for urine containment. I don't know how because its by no means a water tight seal, but there is a liner that traps leaks. I've tried the sosecure as well and I only use it now as a diaper cover. It works great for keeping odors from coming out and helps extend the usable time of the brief.