Surgery tomorrow. Prep sucks.

Archives1

Staff member
I can't eat today and I didn't eat enough yesterday. Last meal was at 8pm last night. This prep I had a different brand of laxative to drink and I have been vomiting off and on because of it. I am not worried about the clean out because I have been clear since the first dose. It just sucks because I never vomit.

Lucky tomorrow morning is my surgery so I don't have to wait all day to get this over with.

Will be thinking of you sending all the wishes for a good pain free comfortable body to be the outcome.
Thank you for letting us know,so many here have been wanting the best for you for a long time.

Good luck with the surgery. I hope it turns out well. Sorry you're going through the prep. It is truly horrendous.

Best of luck to you; we look forward to hearing from you on the flip side, once you’re able to communicate. How long will you be inpatient, a couple of weeks?

Shi Jeff yeas I was thinking of him too. Going to expect him to be incommunicado for some days of early recovery

Glad you checked in! You are yung strong and will recover quickly.Godspeed. That is OVER .Onward to a better life