Surgery (Dilation/ meatoplasty)

Archives1

Staff member
Hey guys. I literally just got outta surgery. It was pretty quick and everything went well so hopefully the results are that my night time issue is eradicated. I will keep y’all updated. They giving me 3 months to see how everything works so finger crossed

It's always a relief to have surgery behind you and know that it went well and that you tolerated all that was done. When you're awaiting surgery it always seems to take forever for it to get here but once you're done, then it's a big sigh of relief!!! All you need to do now is concentrate on getting well and getting your life back!!!!

harrisjmh said:
Don’t know what kind of surgery this is?

This where they go in and stretch the urethra. I had a stricture that was preventing my bladder from fully emptying

billliveshere said:
It's always a relief to have surgery behind you and know that it went well and that you tolerated all that was done. When you're awaiting surgery it always seems to take forever for it to get here but once you're done, then it's a big sigh of relief!!! All you need to do now is concentrate on getting well and getting your life back!!!!

Most definitely! I’m excited to get back to normal