Sumner comfort

I find that if I wear any disposable, especially when it's hot out, I get a massive diaper rash. I use cloth diapers and plastic pants and powder and diaper rash cream, AND wash up often.

Hey @parone1977;

Welcome to the NAFC! I saw your post in regards to electronic stimulation tests post prostate surgery; but I unfortunately can't relate as I suffer from OAB Syndrome with symptoms of Urge Incontinence.

I have had the Interstim trial; which helped and did see improvement in symptoms around 50-60%.

But in regards to this post; I can relate in the sense that I understand what it feels like to wear protection in the heat. Luckily my symptoms have not worsened in the sense that I'm experiencing frequent daytime leakage like I did when I was not working. I've found being active has helped my symptoms.

I would recommend loose fighting clothing and trying to make sure you stay hydrated as that has helped myself per my urologists recommendations.

In my childhood; I remember the pull ups I had to wear would go up past my belly button. It was not comfortable to say the least.

But those are some real life tips and memories from someone who suffers.

I hope with any luck - with the summer heat - these words will comfort you and be a "Hole in One" for your future endeavors for battling continence and bladder issues.

Blessings In Christ,
Honeeecombs

Parone1977 said:
Caregivers Healthcare Providers BHealth Blog Donate
I too am struggling in the heat as I don't wish to take any risks with my summer job I am also wearing waterproof pants!

I change more often in the summer. I use cream and powder to help prevent diaper rash. I have switched to Abena L4 diapers during the day and use dry 24/7 along with other thicker premium diapers for night use.