Some excitement.

Archives1

Staff member
Well abandoned house next to my apartment is gone. Nothing like getting ready to shower and hearing this excitement happing just a few feet away from my front door.

eec94c6fddc76f87f03a3a94d74df7c3.jpg

WoW!! Unnerving huh? Sort of made you wonder if you should get dressed again?

There are people here who would kill for that white door at the bottom!LOL

Looks like a razing on "This Old House" on PBS, one of my favorite TV shows.

O just so you'll understand...the roof caved in on that place almost ten years ago and it was falling in on itself. The town I live in owned it by default and they came out and inspected it and decided that it would not servive another snow storm without damaging my building so it had to come down.

Well that would be pretty exciting, just mere feet from your front door!!! Guess that poor ol' house's time had come! I hope things are okay for you otherwise!!!

ThatFLGuy said:
O just so you'll understand...the roof caved in on that place almost ten years ago and it was falling in on itself. The town I live in owned it by default and they came out and inspected it and decided that it would not servive another snow storm without damaging my building so it had to come down.

I don't know.... Looking at the photo, it appeared that it just needed a little paint! 😂😁😂

MikeD9876 said:
ThatFLGuy said:

I don't know.... Looking at the photo, it appeared that it just needed a little paint! 😂😁😂

It was three stories tall and the roof was falling into the first floor since the last snow.. I am happy that it is down because it was leaning towards my apartment.