SOAKED BEDDING!

Archives1

Staff member
Good morning everyone. As you see in the title, I ended up with a soaked bed this morning. I am on a little bit of an emotional rollercoaster ride this morning. I had a few to many drinks last night. When I'm out drinking with the fellas, I put on one of the ABDL diapers that I buy once I get home. I like the fact that they can hold a lot of fuild. Well, I can actually say I have soaked through an ABDL diaper. Very frustrated this morning. Not what I intended to do this early morning. I wanted to sleep in a bit. I get so worked up on the whole situation. I yell at myself asking, Why Me! Sorry guys. I needed a place to vent off some steam. I get so frustrated sometimes when this happens. I am sure a bunch of you can relate. Time for me to take a shower and do laundry now.

Hey JWT,

I read this post and noticed you said ABDL diaper.

This forum is geared towards people who are experiencing Urinary Incontinence and bladder/bowel issues. I'm very familiar with Infantalism - and it's no secret that there are many people on these boards with Infantalism - but this forum is geared specifically for people who are experiencing the pain, embarrassment, and hurt of Bladder and bowel issues.

When you grow up with bladder control problems. You feel different than the rest of the kids. You feel powerless in situations that you have no control over, but are 5x smaller than adults who yield there power over you.

It's not fun when your 5-6 years old with a pack of diapers held over your head as punishment. When my bladder problems came back in my mid 20s; all I could think about was how I was called a baby for something that was not my fault.

If it wasn't for this community, I'd probably wouldn't be on this earth today.

When you wake up in a cold wet bed in your twenties; and all you can think about are the memories where you were the only kid that had to go to another room to put on there pajamas. The only kid that had to look at there underwear and find the red stars to make sure you putting it on correctly. The only kid that had a huge secret and felt like there life changed when the sun went down.

When you grow up and live with bladder problems, you don't want to feel like a baby.

You want to feel anything but.

Most Respectfully,
HC

Good Morning any diaper no matter how can and will leak at one time or another it would be a good idea to make sure you have a good quality mattress protector in place a good method to make the middle of the night bed changes easier is to double make your bed start with a zippered mattress protector than an absorbent bed pad than a fitted bottom sheet you then cover that with a fitted mattress protector and an absorbent bed pad and a fitted bottom sheet optionally you can use another absorbent bed pad than you make the rest of your bed like normal now your bed is layered if your diaper leaks you can change the absorbent bed pad if that fails and you need to strip the bed all you have to do is pull up the top fitted sheet and mattress protector set those aside and you have a ready to go dry bed it sure makes the middle of the night sheet changes a whole lot easier

Honeeecombs said:
Hey JWT,

I read this post and noticed you said ABDL diaper.

This forum is geared towards people who are experiencing Urinary Incontinence and bladder/bowel issues. I'm very familiar with Infantalism - and it's no secret that there are many people on these boards with Infantalism - but this forum is geared specifically for people who are experiencing the pain, embarrassment, and hurt of Bladder and bowel issues.

When you grow up with bladder control problems. You feel different than the rest of the kids. You feel powerless in situations that you have no control over, but are 5x smaller than adults who yield there power over you.

It's not fun when your 5-6 years old with a pack of diapers held over your head as punishment. When my bladder problems came back in my mid 20s; all I could think about was how I was called a baby for something that was not my fault.

If it wasn't for this community, I'd probably wouldn't be on this earth today.

When you wake up in a cold wet bed in your twenties; and all you can think about are the memories where you were the only kid that had to go to another room to put on there pajamas. The only kid that had to look at there underwear and find the red stars to make sure you putting it on correctly. The only kid that had a huge secret and felt like there life changed when the sun went down.

When you grow up and live with bladder problems, you don't want to feel like a baby.

You want to feel anything but.

Most Respectfully,
HC
The ABDL diapers I only use for night im out drinking with the guys. I'm not an ABDL. Just use the resources that are available for heavier nights. It doesn't bother me at all that I wear them once in a while. I like them for the fact they are constructed to hold a lot more fluids then most premium diapers that are out there. My usual go to's are Tranquility ATN's, Abena and Comfydry 24/7. I've been in your shoes most of my life. I have learned to live with it. Somedays can be frustrating. For the most part, I just go about my day and not think about it.

Thank you for replying and telling your story. It helps that we all can support one another out here.

sorry this happened, and that you didn't get to lie in like you wanted. I hope you get more sleep tomorrow!

@JWT Don’t beat yourself up. It always seems a bit 50/50 whether I’ll get leaks overnight with disposables, no matter what the capacity. It’s weird as I never had that issue as a kid when I’d wear nappies to bed but over the years I’ve gone from sleeping squarely on my front to being a side sleeper. My advice is to get a good cover - personally, I’ve always found plastic pants useless but I recently invested in some rubber ones which have kept any leaks in brilliantly.

@Honeeecombs The main issue is that ABDL nappies are generally much better quality and indeed higher capacity than regular brands and therefore less prone to leak if you’re dealing with major incontinence issues (and if you’re dealing with any faecal incontinence then forget it!). Even back when I was mainly dealing with after-dribble and semi-regular accidents, the wetness indicator would be triggered on the high-capacity Tenas after no time at all, when my issues got worse after neuro issues I’d leak all the time and had to switch to printed ones. It seems Megamax is the only regular brand whose products are just as good but they’re prohibitively expensive over here in the UK.

The inadequacy of regular brands is a common theme on here. My main issue is that I wish the suppliers would realise that some of us who use the printed ones do so out of a genuine need and so would like a regular website to order from that doesn’t make one feel embarrassed and awkward. Plus, I imagine that considering the bulk we order in, we must be some of their biggest customers.

There are some sites that provide the higher quality and absorbtion. https://incontroldiapers.com/ makes a great all white diaper that has printed cousins for the less mature crowd. Northshore definitely is good but pricing outside of the USA I hear is problematic.

@wetdad Yeah, the Elite Hybrids look great as they’ve got the hook and loop fastenings. Hard to find over here though!

I refuse to order from in control as their customer service is terrible. I sometimes wear crinklz as they fit me best but I mostly wear MegaMax and even then sometimes get leaks.