So thankful for the blue megamax diapers!

Archives1

Staff member
I normally oder rearz rebel for day time diapers because they are fairly thin and super absorbant and megamax for night time diapers. Yes they are both very expensive but for me, it is well worth the cost knowing they wont fail. I ran out if rebels and cant afford more, but have several cases of the blue and white megamax diapers from Northshore. So i have reluctantly been wearing them during the day. I wore baggy camo shorts today that have an inner liner like swim trunks. Well, i had no clue that the seam in the rear came loose sometime between home and safeway. It is a 7 block walk west and 11 block south walk with a cane. After shopping, the cashier quietly told me that my shorts were ripped open in the back. I went to the restroom and was mortified to see my ass in full view. But, thank God i was wearing a blue megamax diaper. Yes, you can tell its a plastic backed diaper upon closer inspection or at least after taking a second awkward glance but it was TONS better than a thick, white diaper with a wetness indicator line and northshore label on it. I always change into a new dry diaper before going anywhere and so the back hadnt gotten wet or swollen, or any other type of void in it! I gave been considering getting some snap crotch black teeshirts from Amazon soon. They are 20 bucks each. (US CURRENCY) but i am no longer just considering it. I ordered 3 of them just now! Close call! And a good example of how a colored or subtle print diaper, (not talking about cuddly animal prints) for adults can not only be desired but actually useful.

Yes, the ole' split pants is worse for diaper-wearers... If you're wearing underpants, you might feel a breeze if your pants split, but with a diaper on, it's less likely that you'll feel anything.

@Steven1980 Thank you for sharing your story. As a newbie, I don't know what I would have done. People sharing their experience has taught me. Thank You

Thudson. The three best things I've picked up is to learn how to walk without a waddle, no matter how thick your diaper is. Learn how to walk and move without making any crinkle noises. And the best and most valuable thing I've learned in nearly 20 years is perfecting the art of knowing it's yourself that has a load in your diaper, but convincingly act like you can smell it too and how to "look around" to see who did it.

Well @Steven1980, that is a good lesson there in carefully choosing what you wear underneath. A white diaper with a wetness indicator and the NorthShore label would have made things patently obvious but you had enough time to duck into the restroom before anyone had a chance to take a closer glance to see what had happened! It's good you were able to order black snap-crotch T-shirts from Amazon but chances are you probably won't have another major "clothes fail" before you get the T-shirts! :D

Billi, nope! I'm gonna wear 3 carharts pants, 6 pairs of underwear, chain mail over all that and dip myself in liquid rubber. This will both ensure that I won't accidentally expose anything And make sure I won't be able to even walk, or move around for that matter, so I cant accidentally expose anything.

Now @Steven1980, if all of that can't protect you from accidental exposure then nothing will! From that description it sounds like an astronaut suiting up for a long jaunt to the moon! So maybe I can get you a good deal on a hand truck so you can be pushed and not have to walk or move around! :D I just happen to have a very nice one in my garage!

I don't think you'll be disappointed @Steven1980! It has low mileage and has only been driven by me when I've had occasion to move several boxes at once or maneuver a piece of heavy furniture from one room to another. My dad had it before me and he only used it on Sundays!

Blue Megamax have been a godsend for me. I haven't had a major "wardrobe malfunctions" yet, but just the fact that it's less obvious that I'm wearing a diaper if I need to bend down has made a huge difference in my confidence.

Ironically, now that I'm more confident, I doubt I'd worry much about having someone spot even a white diaper. The realization that, in over a year of wearing, absolutely nobody has noticed (or at least I've not been aware that anybody has noticed) has changed his I feel about having to wear diapers. That, and having been seen by multiple doctors and nurses and seeing that it's just not a big deal.

In the OP's situation, though, I think I'd still be glad of the blue Megamax.