So my day

Archives1

Staff member
I had a job interview today. In the interest of being part of my personal acceptance of my bladder issues, I went fully protected; as in a regular style diaper. If this is going to be my reality, I need to start normalizing it. Unless you are really staring at my butt, you can’t tell. It went well. We’ll find out soon enough. I stopped at a thrift store and found a pack of the confidry 24/7s for six dollars. Lady didn’t really seem to care one way or the other. I’m pretty broke and very hesistant to spend significant money without knowing for sure. I’ve read about them and hopefully they’ll work well for overnights. I spent the next few hours with my uncles and aunt. I doubt they are looking at my butt. I didn’t really think about my issues much all day. I think the lack of distractions is what is keeping me in my singular thought process. For me, today was a good day. I want to contribute as much as I can. I just wanted to share this in case any one else just needs to know that they aren’t alone. Days might vary, but I’ll take my good days.

Sometimes it’s a bitter pill when we have to realize everyone isn’t checking out our butts. 😁 Then the ones who don’t matter anyway!

I know the feeling like all eyes are on you but don’t really think people are looking for diaper butt all the time. I wear all day and night. Only time I think people my notice is when I wear yoga pants or form fitting clothing.

@soyeahandthat I first started buying Poise pads for my incontinent male dog. If I got any funny looks (I didn't) I'd say "There for my dog, really!"

Really glad to hear you are making efforts to get a different job since you said you hated the current one.
Congratulations on engaging in other thoughts and activities i stead of the diaper issue! A good reminder!