So i found the perfect diaper for me, but....

Archives1

Staff member
They are the crinklez xl. And they have teddy bears all over them. They fit perfect, dont leak, and are comfortable as hell. They fit better than any diaper i have tried. Im thinking if im going to be paying out of pocket anyway and no one sees them but me why not. Ill keep some spare that dont fit as well in case i have to go to the hospital or something but hell. It works

Give Betterdry a try, it’s the exact same diaper, just without the prints, plus it’s a little cheaper.

Better dry is the same diaper and is also made by the same company that makes crinklez. They just renamed it and marketed it for the incontinence community rather than the ABDL community.

hey if they fit you right and keep you comfortable and most importantly work for you as long as you have to pay out of pocket you may as well go with what you afford to work the best for you

I know what you mean. Once I got a sample of something from northshore that was sparkle pony or something. It was one of the cheapest products they had, and worked amazing but was also pink and covered in some weird design. I find that I would have to spend more money because I just could not wear those!

Embarrassing enough having to essentially wear a diaper to bed but to have one like that? Just could not do it.