Small update.

Archives1

Staff member
No Primary care visit yet. It might not be until the end of the month or next before they are back up and running due to the fire.

Physical therapy went okay but she feels like there not much change happing so wants me to move forward with seeking a referral to a colorectal doctor.

Also, I had some stress from physical therapy due to a billing issue from when I was still working. Here the therapy office has still been trying to bill my work insurance when it ran out in January when I was fired. I got most of that figured out and will be giving it to them but there may be a few bills that go unpaid because of this.

Also, What gets worse is that due to the fact that what I am getting from insurance to keep me going is more than the max I can make and still get other benefits, IE: Food stamps. The lady from the department of human services was able to keep me on my Medicaid insurance due to the fact that my insurance is listed as "Third-party sick pay" and might qualify as Security income.

So A lot is going on, still having problems, pain and things are worse now with accidents but such is life.

I think it may be best to go ahead and get in to see a colorectal doctor because of the pain. If you can get in and see somebody soon then go for it!! If that doctor could help with whatever is causing the pain then it will be easier to focus on the other issues.

You have to give yourself a lot of credit for navigating these issues. You've sorted them before and will do it again, you are one amazing person.