Small update.

Archives1

Staff member
So I am doing yet another clean out. I will have to follow up with my GI doctor on Monday and I also am having problems get doctors and my short term disability ins company to get everything done so I can recoup some of my lost wages. My GI doctor didn't want to fill out the forms because according to her she is only treating me for constipation. I set that straight and will be back on the phone with both places to make sure the paperwork gets done.

Getting your rights as a person who has a job and also a disability is a full time intense job but good for you to persist and as they say in Florida Gitter done

How do they DO that??? Heeello Doctor. This me. Your patient. Remember?
You'd think they'd want to be paid.

Be persistent, but pleasant. It make take several days to get paperwork completed. Good luck on getting paperwork completed and submitted.

Well if it weren't for that paperwork.....Just plow ahead with that, ask them just what paperwork they require and do it. I've been in instances where it seems I've met an insurmountable wall but just keep persisting and stay polite. You want to give the impression you're on the same team and try to look for a sympathetic intermediary in that office who might smooth things out a bit for you. Good luck and may your paperwork fall into place "just like that!":D