slight leaks

Archives1

Staff member
I'm a big guy and have worn Walmart Assurance in the large size. They work but are bulky. What I'd like is something li my wife's pads but the size isn't right. All of the pads are designed for a woman which are long and skinny.

I wear boxer briefs. If I stick a pad in the crotch, it tends to move from side to side. Ideally, there would be sticky back pad material that I could cut to size. I don't need supper thick absorption as I only need it for small leaks so thin material would be fine. I've only found it in women's long, thin pads.

I've seen the shaped pads but I don't see how this would work in my briefs

Any thoughts?

Hello Bigjim. I'm 6'1", 190 lbs. I've been using the Tena Men level 3 guards for over a year now after recovering from RP surgery. I wear boxer briefs, and they work great. A good shape for a Man's anatomy,with a sticky back so they don't move. Hope this helps. Cheers

@bigjim

Have you seen these from an earlier post (Sam’s club)?

60216914fd75e7ddfab54dc85bd1e4fb.png

Hi Jim,
Small leakage issues have also been my lot over the past two years. The pads I now wear when I think I’ll need them are MoliCare Premium Men Pad (I tried to attach an image of the package with no luck). 14 came in the pack, not overly expensive in Australia.

They are a small pocket that is leakproof the you put down your underwear the adhesive sticks it to the front of your underwear the put your penis inside. I do not use the adhesive. They work well for low volume leakage.

In a similar style I use Attends in the morning when the leakage is less or when I am more sedantory. The come in two thicknesses and unlike many pads they are conical in shape. They also have the sticky back for attaching to underwear. You do need to wear trunks rather than boxer style. I get them on Amazon

Assurance also has a belted shield which I use at night now. Less bulky and a better fit and work out better for me than pull-ups or any of the shields or guards I've tried.