Show flyer got me thinking.

Archives1

Staff member
So a show flyer is going around for Disney on Ice in my area. They have a strict bag policy and only allow a clear 12" x 12" x 6" bag.

No purses, bags, or even Diaper bags are allowed.

Here is the kicker. They also have walk-thru metal detectors and pocket-empty bins.

This is for an event aimed at kids yet no diaper bags.

Like how is this even legal?? Got to be a few ADA violations in there.

@Maymay941

Not for me. A family member was going to go but has a few small kids and was like WTH with the no diaper bag policy.

@ThatFLGuy Jackaasses. I’m so sick of our rights to privacy to be stripped away just so cops can be perverts. A few people who did mass murders have ruined so many things for all of us. I agree; this rule is absurd!

@snow

To go a bit more. They would not allow strollers, or car seats either. My cousin was going to take her kids but noped the heck out over the rules.

She is calling the event promoter about it because he daughter has CP and cannot be without her stroller and diaper bag.

Crazy. I also learned that these are the same rules that the NFL has for their stadiums. Crazy. My GF and I and going to have to be careful were we try to go due to these crazy rules.

Unfortunately so many arenas are like this. It makes it so I pretty much either can't go to their events, have to use a very absorbent (and usually obvious) diaper, or let myself be completely dehydrated so it won't be an issue (which is very not healthy).