SensaTONE for Men

Archives1

Staff member
Has anyone used the SensaTONE for men by Body Clock? It is a pelvic floor stimulator that is used to treat incontinence. I did not see any results from a search here.

@Back2fishing I just received my K-Fit Toner this morning and used it for the first time. I ordered mine from Amazon for the fast delivery. I ordered the couple because it came with the man and woman plug for just $10 more. From looking up the SensaTone, it use something like the woman plug for the man. I included a link for the K-Fit user guide so you can read about the programs - also it is easier to read the pdf on a computer than the small font booklet.

I am at 11 weeks from my Prostatectomy. I am using 3 pullups plus 3 pads in 24 hours. I am not dry at night, but varies between 3 to 10 ounces.

Look at this thread to see where Kegel machine / toner for Men

So you can read from the maker website.

Scroll down on the below page to see the "User Guide" button in purple.

I ordered from Amazon and signed up for Prime for 30 Days.

Jonno, thudson has provided the link to the SensaTone above. My medical team made me aware of it when I had my surgery. The 'for men' version has a probe that is for men. The link provided by thudson above gives information on the device. I have used the device off and on for a while and believe it is doing some good but was interested to hear from others if they had had experience with the device.

I asked my physical therapist (for pelvic floor) about these stimulation devices for men. She said that at best they are only as good as doing a pelvic floor contraction on your own at an effort level of 1 out of 5. In other words, she said that it might help a bit if you are a person completely incapable of doing pelvic floor contractions on your own, but if you have the muscle control to do them at all on your own, then the stimulator devices won't help. I'm just relating what the PT told me, so don't shoot the messenger if you disagree.