Self acceptance a creative approach

Archives1

Staff member
I had once posted that a hobby of mine is collecting vintage or sntique dolls.
Recently i found an odd Barbie style fasion doll and also e bay beautiful lingerie sets from teddys with garters and stockings, panties. I had previously been buying vintage diapers for my antiques so i thought well why not, whose to know?
Dressing my newly aquired pretty lady circa 1959 in elegant lingerie and a nice coat etc has given me some peace of mind, its returning a part of me to when I felt pretty and whole.
I once was a bombbshell and im glad i was.
Called Play therapy, working with dolls to have a happy memory or improve on life.
Guys, there are male doll collectors especially in the Barbie, or Gene doll type fashion doll arena that enjoy creating beautiful women dolls with their best looks and accesories pf every era from antique to vintage (1940 to 1970). Check put ebay.
The mind is a terrible thing to waste so im just putting it out there.

@Maymay941 I'm personally not into dolls, but I do enjoy pretty girls such as yourself. Even though I'm married, we have a look, don't touch policy which works well.

Squander when i say laughing out loud i mean it you made me laugh. But also joyful, i am so glad to know there are faithful men in good relationships.
The doll collecting thing, even for me as a woman with lots of others who collect and communicating in on line forums is a weirdly private matter for me, a vulnerability close to or equal to nocturia but i shared it because if it releases anyone man woman or child here to a happier enjoyment of life, i am willing to share.
Ps my photo is of my new 1959 fashion doll, not me!
Pps (read THAT as a pun i dare you) Squander is there a way to rotate photos grom my gallery to upright? They are posting sideways or upside down which amuses me but might not always

Barbie, hmmm. Yes I have a relative who showed to me her 1959 Barbie <sigh>, blonde, well endowed, skinny legs, black & white chevron stripe 1-piece swimsuit and high-heel sandals?! I wondered who the folks at Mattel modeled her after. Now I know. Do they make Barbie size diapers ??

PS I am amazed at how many pics on this forum are rotated. Don't know how to fix it but would suggest trying cropping a proper heads up picture into a square size before uploading.