Sad. R.I.P Mrs. Potts.

Archives1

Staff member
I make no apologies about my love for old Disney movies. Have been blessed with four neices means a lot of things Disney princess. Well I am a huge fan of Beauty and the Beast and just a bit ago I heard that legendary actress Angela Lansbury passed away. I use to drive my nieces crazy because I know every word to the whole movie by heart and even singing all the songs. Yeah I had some sad tears.

That's too bad. My wife will be very sad as well. She is a Disne nut of the old school Disney nut back when it truley was family entertainment. So sad...I agree. R I.P.

Oh man - "A tale as old as time" was a good song - and so was "be our guest". Mrs. Potts and Chip will always be a staple of those movies.

Rest In Peace Mrs. Potts.

Blessings In Christ,
Honeeecombs

“Bedknobs and Broomsticks” is one of the first movies I remember going to see as a child. Always loved her performance as sauced-up Salome in the 70’s version of “Death on the Nile”. Rest well…

I don't know the Disney film, but admired Angela Lansbury as a fine actress, notably in The Manchurian Candidate.

The actor who played "Hagrid" in Harry Potter has passed as well.

It always comes in three's it seems. May he rest in peace. His passion and care for child actors and actresses and wanting them to perform better with each movie; and caring heart - it is no surprise the Harry Potter community is saddened with his death.

I recently made a Harry Potter and Chamber of Secrets Lego Build; I will definetly be building more Harry Potter builds and looking forward to Hogwarts Legacy on Xbox.

0e4571ed95527fba5397eb4544164a30.jpg

Blessings In Christ,
Honeeecombs