Rolled up like a Burrito

Archives1

Staff member
Last night i put my bed mattress pad down with the rubbery stick to sheet wrong side up.
The rubber grips stuck to me so when i rolled over the pad rolled around me and i ended up stuck in a tube of bed pad like a pig in a blanket, a crepe, a burrito!
Needless to say unwrapping myself involved throwing myself out of bed and extricating a hand while my horrified 6 lb dog was tossed around looking horrfied from her bit of tbe bed.

Damp, My dog is still sleeping off the shock.
Who knew how velcroesque the rubber underside of a bed pad could be??!!!!

Oh well. SHIT HAPPENS.lol.hopefully it won't happen again. I use a fitted waterproof cover and a fitted waterproof mattress protector on our king size bed. I also roll around at night,and only the mattress protector comes off. Just tuck it back in before retiring for the night. Hope this helps.

I can’t stand sleeping with things that cling to me or things even on top of me it’s very rare that I even have a sheet covering me while I sleep if I were rolled up like that I would have a panic attack for sure

Pete i somehow trapped the arm i was rolling toward so had to hop upright in bed and hop on the floor until i could shake my arm free and peel that octopus off!
Any wonder Im claustrophobic and need day naps?!! Good excuse anyhow