Rising Up

Archives1

Staff member
I honestly dont know what to do. Ive got a situation where my Dads boss may be meddling in my life.

I have what is diagnosed as severe OAB bladder with Urge Incontinence. Like ive said before; some days i can hold for 7-10 minutes; others inwards to an hour and a half/two hours maximum. But i remember being crawled up last year when i was out of work in spasm pain so bad; that i would just constantly leak urine. It's something I've become accustomed to during the evening hours or being relaxed in general.

I wish i could have the bladder i used to have back when i was in college.

After my recent hospital stay, my significant other brought me home to another cat. I believe my landlords whos been targeting us as well as i feel tried to bribe myself a few months back may have offered a deal or maybe a bribe to my significant other and there family. I dont know -

All i know is my Dads side of the family are trying to hide the truth. I feel targeted because of my personal life and bladder control problems.

I love my significant other; but deep down hes the type of person that would just say "Im done with you". But thankfully; he knows my true bladder problems.

My Dad and Step mothers side who are the ones who dont treat myself like true family and the ones i feel are trying to hush things up - have not reached out to my mother and step dad.

Maybe because there afraid of the truth?

I dont know. But i do know the truth. I live in it. I stand in it. I breathe it everday.

When you are in so much pain due to bladder pressure - bladder loss is not a choice. But yet, a reality.

And i dont choose to live in my Dad and Step mothers reality - why?

Because im 100% me.

Blessings in Christ,
Honeeecombs