reusing briefs

Archives1

Staff member
Storing damp but clean Prevail briefs in a tub with silica gel cat litter seems to recharge the absorbency. a tushy traveler squirt bottle bidet keeps me clean in between 3x/week sex.

Obviously your trying to cut down on usage. Have you ever tried to check second hand stores, I knew of someone that picked up all they needed for a very good price. I would be concern about diaper rash even so. But I guess you would know best. Boom

got all i need for years. using a tushy squirt bottle bidet keeps me clean between thrice weekly baths for sex.

The bidet info isn’t necessary. No one cares about it’s usage between your baths for sex. TMI. Unnecessary.

Assuming you have a reliable washer dryer you may wanna look at cloth diapers. I mean at least with a wash it’ll be fully clean and disinfected between uses. Maybe then just use disposables when you are gonna be away from the house for a while.

Ditto what Boomer said about 2nd hand stores.... In my area, you can often find adult diapers at Goodwill and other thrift stores for $5.00 a bag.