Regular size diapers.

Archives1

Staff member
I was wondering if anyone knew what brands make a regular size diaper. My go to for years has been the Seni Quattro. The last case I received, was disappointing, they changed the absorbency, and no longer hold up at night. Size wise I do not fit in any mediums or larges. Please let me know if you know of any good brands. I know attends did at one point, but those are useless.

What's your definition of a "regular size diaper"?? Most of the on-line adult diaper vendors use sizes like "Small, Medium, Large". But then if you click on each brand that they sell, it usually lists the "Inches" range for that size. For example, NorthShore sells BetterDry diapers... The medium says 29" to 43". But their MegaMax diaper says medium is a 32" to 44". So you should check the actual "inch size" of any brand you're looking at, rather than just go by a "Small, Medium, Large" label.

Also, sometimes an inch size rating may not be the best for you. For example, I have a 36" waist, so looking at the labels, a medium size of most brands should fit me. However, I've found that a large size diaper in some brands fit me better, it wraps around to the front more, has wider "wings" for more absorbency, and a higher rise on my waist, to prevent leaks at night. Of course, a larger size also makes a larger "Diaper Bulge" in my slacks, so it depends on your clothing choices and how discreet you want to be.

Honestly, Abena Abriform is a great compromise of absorbency and value. If I have been drinking they hold up with little to no leaks. On a normal night I have zero problem.

I'd recommend getting some samples of various products. I found it a very frustrating case of trial and error regarding which products fit me well.

I have about the same problem. I have a waist size of 100 cm (39 inches) and a hip size of 112 cm (44 inches). With most brands I fall within the range of both the medium and the large. Most medium nappies are on the small side, but great for daytime use. Not at night. Most large diapers are too big for daytime, and will leak quickly between the legs, but they're fine for nighttime.
It's annoying that I have to buy 2 sizes to have a suitable diaper both during the day and at night. When I want to try a new model or brand, I never know which size to buy first.

Sorry about the delayed responses, My Son has Autism, and it has been a hell of a week.
Short version, i have tried a myriad of different diapers and different sizes. mediums or larges do not fit me quite right and are therefore more likely to leak. some brands have an intermediate size called regular. I am trying to figure out what additional brands carry that size, so i can try out different options.