Rearz sale ending tonight

Archives1

Staff member
Responded with this information to another post but thought I would share in case anyone wanted to get some before sale ends. Today is the last day for 15% at Rearz and they are offering free shopping to the US on orders of $100 or more. I got 2 cases and a bodysuit (onesie) for about $2 per diaper.
If you have used them then you know how absorbent they are.

Happy New Year!!!

Your Order Contains...

Cart Items SKU Qty Item Price Item Total

Onesie Bodysuit White
(Size: 4XL)
Onesie-W-4XL 1 US$22.03 USD US$22.03 USD

Rearz Dinosaur Elite Diapers
(Size: XL, Quantity: Case)
D-11-CASE 1 US$80.78 USD US$80.78 USD

Rearz Lil Bella Diapers
(Sizes: XL, Quantity: Case)
LB-11-CASE 1 US$65.42 USD US$65.42 USD

Subtotal: US$168.23 USD

Shipping: US$0.00 USD

Grand Total: US$168.23 USD

Yes, Rearz had a great sale there. Not only 15% off, but an added discount on their night time prefold cloth diapers when you bought 6 or more... Brought it down to only $13.87 per diaper. I've never bought cloth diapers that cheap!! Plus free shipping to the states. (Sorry, I bought the last 6 medium diapers...)

I also picked up some more plastic pants and diaper pins at great prices too. If you're considering re-usable products, these cloth diapers seem to hold up really well to repeated wash-dry and use cycles.

Wow.... You're right!

I bought the medium, and they're out of stock now. So I tried putting 6 of the large prefold diapers in my cart, and there was no change in price... They must have realized the computer was giving two discounts, and changed it!! I DID wonder how they could afford to give two discounts AND free shipping..

Gosh, I feel kinda guilty now, for getting such a good deal.. (Ok, I'm over it now...) 😆

Anyway, a tip for when they're NOT having a sale... I've bought from them a few times before, and a reduced price always appeared after you had at least 6 diapers in the cart.

Question?
I’m 3 months post RP and last night I started to have very quick jabs of intense pain in my groin and scrotum.
This is first real pain since the surgery.
Anyone else experience these symptoms this long after surgery?
Will call Doc of it doesn’t subside soon.

I would reach out to your doctor for sure. I get bladder and urethral pain sometimes too. Maybe some nerves are healing. Your doctor will know best. Hang in there.

Thanks JR
If it gets much worse I will call Doc.
Anyone get a urinary infection from wearing wet pads and diapers ?
I was thinking it could be an infection but not sure how I would have got it.
Sure not from no existent sex! :)

Yes, I’ve had a couple from bacteria over the years. Just make sure they send out the urine culture to a lab. The lab machine can tell the doctor what antibiotic to use and which ones don’t work.