Quick check in

Archives1

Staff member
Amputation surgery is Wednesday at 1. My mom comes to town tomorrow and we are staying in a hotel until its time to go to the hospital. These last few days have been hell. Tears for no reason. On top of it all my debit card number was stolen so first thing tomorrow morning ill be going to the bank. In my suitcase I have 3 packs of northshore supremes. If its not enough someone will have to go to my place to get more. I need to try to rest. I miss you all.

We will be thinking of you and hoping for a successful surgery and quick recovery. It’s a very big change, so it isn’t surprising you’re tearful. Try to remember to breathe. We will be here when you get back.

Thanks for letting us know when the operation is planned. I'm not sure what time it will be here, but you will be in my thoughts, Phil

I had a psych instructor say that “unshed tears cause the body to weep elsewhere”. Your tears sound healthy to me! Will pray that God brings you rest and encouragement along the way, and, of course, a good outcome. Thanks for keeping us posted.

Doesn't sound to me as if those tears are "for no reason." We'll be here when you wake up from the anaesthesia, all through your rehab., and afterwards, too.

Love and my best wishes coming at you justej!! I have no doubt you will find a way to fight through it all and be stronger than ever before!!

Squander: let us know if you do or don't get issued a new one. That's probably an issue for others, and what works or doesn't work will be a help. Don't give up - push through appeals and/or try multiple ways. If there is any sort of an Advocate, check with that person. You probably know all this, just trying to be encouraging.
Tommorrow's the big day for Justej. Just hoping its's a success story and we can learn for you, justej.

Best wishes Justej! My thoughts are with you. I am sure it will go better than you expect. My prayers are for the best experience that can be had for you. Stay strong. Believe

Anyone hear from Justej? Been what? At least 8 days ago. Hospital internet access is usually not secure, so he might be reluctant to use it. And he might be doped-up or too busy copeing, but let him know we are worried.
Hey Justej. Everyone has the right to tears, whether for pain or sorrow or joy. Hang in there, man.