Questions and thoughts.

Archives1

Staff member
I am hopeful that after Monday things will move quickly into getting things set up for the next steps.

A few things have me thinking....

For people that have had stay in hospital things done were you able to have visitors? If not, then did you take yourself to the hospital?

This had me thinking a lot because if the doctors can work quickly then I could have things done while my parents are not around (Which would suck but it would suck worse waiting).

I am hopeful that my appointment on Monday sheds so good things.

Hi ya ThatFLGuy. When my sister was a patient recently her husband could stay but something about if he left the building he couldn't come back. (?) Maybe if you check the hospital website under their COVID-19 precautions they might have the rules listed. I really don't believe in luck- so I'll say: All the very best to you.

@ThatFLGuy, Each hospital and down to each County has their own rules, I would check the specific hospital website on Saturday as many areas here in North Carolina roll back mask mandates etc. tonight at 5pm. The two major hospitals I use regularly now allow 1 visitor with you. Have you thought of buying a Nook or Kindle? I take mine to every appointment as you never know what the delays might be and you can not only download books, but magazines etc. prior to your appointment so you don’t need web access. At least it keeps your mind busy!
Best of luck on Monday!

@Sprung87

I always have my phone. I also have a few tablets (ipad pro, iPad mini and a lte Samsung tablet) so I am good there.

I also have about two hundred actual books.