provitalize article or advertisement

Archives1

Staff member
hi Ladies i copied and pasted an article wbout a product called Provitalize by better body co. I have stsrted using and the ad indicates it could ttake a couple months to be effective or hsppen immediately. I am skeptical buy3 i thought it useful to reassure those of us who get a blank stare from the doctor who says "its normal " to suddenly be experiencing utis, unexplainable loss of bladder control in our 40s and 50s.
When one signs up to buy the product they e mail me almost daily with tips on perimenopause and menopause so its informative at least.

I don't know how many women I've heard bitch that no one told them pregnancie/birthings give you incontinence. Doc: "Oh yeah, that's normal" must be infuriating. After they rave about how wondeful pregnacy and babies are,too.

P.S. MayMay. You should have read the fine print when you chose female. Well, so should I when I chose male. Well, we should have when we chose our parents....
Insanity is inherited. We get it from our kids. no wonder our parent were so strange when we were teens, and so happy when we got married.
Then there is grandchildren, wo were our parent's revenge....