Proper fit

Archives1

Staff member
How do you prefer your diaper to fit? I was reading another article on the web and it mentioned the front should come up your belly button. I tried but it feels wrong and looks silly to me. I realize fit and type of product are very personal things. I wonder if some of my issue is being between sizes. I feel like I would prefer a smaller front but higher back/waisted fit.

How do you wear them? Higher front? Higher back?

@lorumipsum I start with the front quite high, but movement and perhaps a bit of a belly means that the front ends up a few inches below my belly button. I don't think it matters much as long as you are comfortable and don't leak, Phil

Now that I found ones that actually do keep me dry I prefer a little higher padding in the front since I’m a guy and a stomach and side sleeper mostly. Snug enough around thighs so no leaks but not uncomfortable.
If the material and tapes are in the right spot when it’s warmer I fold down the front panel so it’s under my belly then I can make the top a little snugger and tape it so there aren’t any gaps.
I noticed with my recent case of megamax that the resealable tape area across the front panel is now wider. I was using that panel to be a guide to put the tapes in place and then just pull them on. I wondered why they have more room now. Nice touch guys. Thank you.

Not a big fan of the Megamax...I think they are too crinkley and the tapes make tons of noise when trying to pull them off.

Thanks for the replies.

@spastkchild I will agree on the megamax. It's not my favorite. I feel like I am wearing a balloon!

@physlink I think you are right. Being as comfortable as possible while not leaking are the most important things.

I use them for night. With any of the plastic backed briefs I pull a pair of vinyl pants over during the day. That knocks out the crinkles.🤷🏼‍♂️ Would be nice to just have a quiet brief that really works well