Probiotics, most of us are not eating "right"

Archives1

Staff member
Northshore sent me a blog about the importance of probiotics for health, you might have received it also. If not, probiotics can REALLY improve the quality of your gut and your brain, mood and memory.
I have seen this in my own family after a couple rounds of antibiotics terible bowl issues and on going burping and gas my grand daughters pediatric nurse suggested this. Worked almost immediately on both adult daughter and child.
Culturelle pills are the drug of choice here.
You would likely find this helpful as no matter how healthy you eat you arent going to get enough yogurt to create this miracle bacteria.
Not too cheap, (20 per month?)ok, but for a sharper brain and settled stomach, regular bowels ...

If your bowels are happy, you will be. Yes I get constipated to the point my PCP admits me, but not as often. I have been on them for 20 years, and in that time I don't think I have been seriously ill with a cold and flu.

Have been on regular probiotic for a number of years. Definitely helped my bladder though not enough to get me out of diapers or living without catheters. But definitely an improvement.

Bowel management is key for me. I took probiotics after a hospital stay once, but didn't notice any real difference. Fiber is more important for me.

I just met with my stomach guy today and he told me that the yogurt and stuff is the best way to get probiotics

Yes Barbara, as long as you get "live culture" yogurt. Most Yogurt doesn't have this, as its cooked out. before sold

Been seeing a lot about probiotics but don’t really know much. Figured they were no help for me. Are they good for befwetting?

Some folk here might be able to be more helpful but as no one body part is independent of the other and it helps for a healthier gut cant hurt. Cure all? I doubt it.