Pro tech dry briefs

Archives1

Staff member
Does anyone have any experience with Protechdry briefs? They come in a boxer style or more of a brief style. Was recommended by physical therapist for minor leakage.

I've not heard of them, but I will say this- if they are recommended for minor leakage, they may not be effective for anything more.

I have never heard of them I hope you can give us a review thank you

Randy said:
Does anyone have any experience with Protechdry briefs? They come in a boxer style or more of a brief style. Was recommended by physical therapist for minor leakage.

I have been using them for 4 or 5 months. I like them, they are comfy to wear and they do catch my stress leaks throughout the day. They are pricey but I really do like them. They are machine washable but they recommend they are not dried in a dryer. Sizing was right for me. I would recommend them for lite leaks only.

Thank you for the feedback. I have ordered some from Amazon. For most activities outside of work and golf I think they may work for me.

@Randy if they’re the ones I’m thinking of I used them for a few months for minor drips and dribbles throughout the day. They were Initially discrete under trousers but thick enough in the front that you could tell they weren’t regular underwear when wearing alone did bother me a bit. I stopped using them when the padding in the front became a bit lumpy and started to show though my trousers after a couple of months. I also wasn’t completely satisfied with how far back the absorbent part went. I wasn’t wetting through them or anything but I was conscious that the tip of my penis was often sitting on the outer/ bottom edge of the padded part and worried about leaks because of this.

I use these during the day, and find them great at preventing leaks. For light bladder leakage, they'd work fine. A bit pricy, but that comes with products that made-to-order in small batches like these.

They're mainly designed for use overnight, but I find the comfortable over a premium brief by day. Especially when hiking or doing rigorous activities. They definitely keep things in place and prevent sagging too.