post prostatectomy

Archives1

Staff member
after 12 weeks ,some improvement is happening,I hate the various incontinence underpants so have stuck with jockey style shorts and Tena "super absorbent protectors " that I get from Tena [only place i could find them] and as of late I am using " C-IN2 "under shorts that have a pouch in front int which the Tena pad can be pressed into place. It,works well and if done right prevents leakage past the side of the pad. Also very comfortable for me.

I'm glad you found what works for you. Some of us must spend years experimenting, with trial and error - lots of error - before finding what works for us.

had a stressful day yesterday,slept like a rock and woke up soaked through my super tena pads , that felt like a major setback after 16 weeks since prostatectomy , so being very tired is a time for extra protection like my waterproof pad that goes over my sheet

I have had good luck with Abena Abri-man pads before I lost all bladder control. I can't use pads anymore. They are super absorbent and fit better in underwear than any others I had found.

I still have light leakage but mostly always make the toilet. I prefer a regular diaper for comfort and security. I know it seems like overkill, but I'd rather be over-protected then get caught unprepared. Just my thoughts on the subject.