Porch pirate’s

Archives1

Staff member
In a bit of a jam someone removed a package from my porch stolen it from me. I was a shipment of diapers. Now I had to find some local store till I get them re sent hope the are happy would love to see the looks when thy see what’s inside

Is there anything that can be done in regards to getting a supplier to resend your order? If you ordered from Northshore - the CEO frequently reads through these message boards and might be able to look into your oder.

Still costly nonetheless regardless - protection is not cheap.

Happy Thanksgiving,
Honeeecombs

Jayindiapers said:
In a bit of a jam someone removed a package from my porch stolen it from me. I was a shipment of diapers. Now I had to find some local store till I get them re sent hope the are happy would love to see the looks when thy see what’s inside
Jayindiapers said:
Jayindiapers said:
@Jayindiapers

You should check out Amazon and Craigslist. The Thieves in your area are more likely to sell stolen merchandise on one of these sites. If someone selling your product that lives near by, it could be your thief.

Also try market place on Facebook. Type in adult diapers local. They may also be selling loads of other items as well.

Police will tell you thieves return to same place repeatedly and do please do give them a case of your used

I have had cases of diapers stolen two times, always around the holidays… I would also love to see them open up a bunch of diapers, LOL

I never have packages sent to my home, for this very reason.

Here's a few ideas.

Are you near a FedEx office center? If your diaper supplier does, or can use FedEx, you can have your diapers shipped to a Fedex office center and they will hold them for you to pickup.

Is there a UPS store near you? They will accept packages from UPS, FedEx, DHL, and Amazon, to hold for you to pickup. The UPS Store DOES charge a small fee for this, $2.00 in my area.

In some areas, Walgreens will accept packages for you.

Amazon has an automated locker pickup location a few miles from me. After reading all the comments above I think I may start using it. I haven't been ordering my supplies through them but I can start.

rlea64 said:
Amazon has an automated locker pickup location a few miles from me. After reading all the comments above I think I may start using it. I haven't been ordering my supplies through them but I can start.

sounds good you still might want to pack a box of used diapers as a gift to the porch pirates

and for some laughs, he is a glitter bomb video