Penile vacuum

Archives1

Staff member
74 and 3 years post prostatectomy. Forget erections, although my libido would love them. Additionally, circulation is very poor noting cold penis in winter. Wondering if vacuum would increase circulation thereby assisting incontinence also. Fair condition walking 3-4 miles, restarting yoga (lunges, planks) and Jedi Kegel master. But still incontinent wearing one thin pad a day unless I’m working and not paying attention to bladder, and not throwing in towel as maintaining PSA <0.01. Any feedback from you guys will be appreciated about vacuum experiences.

75 and same boat. 16 months post surgery. I have found that a combination of trimix injection and the vacuum pump works perfectly. Just a couple of days ago was first time my wife and I could have normal sexual relations, and it has taken forever to figure this all out.
Yes, the vacuum pump will increase circulation and the instructions recommend to use it every day to rejuvenate the blood flow. It only takes about 5 minutes to achieve an erection and then let it dissipate by using a large ring for rehabilitation purposes.

My penis is too small now to get the thing to seal. Any suggestions for pumps with small ring?
I couldn't do the shots. I felt like an alien was trying to crawl out of me. Extremely painful.

I use a vacuerect. The key is to go very slow when using the pump. A couple of pumps and then wait at least 10 seconds, and continue. You should know what youR normal erection looked like and you stop at that point. There are at least 10 rings on the vacuerect, so you should be able to find one that works. Call the people who sell it and talk to them. Also look on YouTube for reviews. That one works. Also, if you want an erection, then you need to overcome the shot. It's really just a pinch, and it well worth the shot. Good luck.

@Anzivino Thanks very much on the recommendation. As for the shot, you misunderstand. My member felt like it never trying to expand after reaching it's maximum potential. I danced around for almost 2 hours trying to endure till it started to deflate. Tje pain was excruciating. I did better with the suppositories, but the my provider, US Military TRICARE, couldn't get any.