Penile clamps

Archives1

Staff member
Has anyone tried any penis clamps to help with leakage. I worry wearing pads while doing anything around a group such as golf

Try an external catheter with a Coloplast active leg bag, much more comfortable to wear.

Penile clamps cannot be worn for long periods of time as they risk cutting the blood supply where it needs to go.

I have and do use them some. I try to only clamp just enough, so i still wear absorbant underwear just in case. They have saved me a lot in absorbant supplies and from having to deal with changing them all the time. I have had some soreness from using it, thats why I am carefull with the amount of pressure I clamp with. It may be worth a try. I had a 2 year stretch of clamping every day before I started working from home.

So are y’all using the clamp now. My wife said she thinks that pressure may do damage so she is not totally onboard with me buying one yet. I see my Dr on Valentine’s Day so I will see what he says

@Jlong53

I used the Lunderg Clamp for a few months.

Your wife's concern are valid. Do not wear the clamp overnight - clamps are not meant to be worn overnight. Clamps need to be released ever 1 to 2 hours. I started by wearing around the house and releasing ever 30 minutes and built up to ONE hour. Very rarely did I not release and move the clamp along the shaft every 60 minutes.

You want a clamp that is adjustable so that you can put enough pressure to stop urine flow, but not cut off blood flow.

For me, the Lunderg Clamp allowed me to drive, park, go to restroom to pee instead of standing up from my car and peeing 4 to 6 ounces in a pad.

(Ships through Amazon)

Clamps have improved to provide a dimple in the bottom, silicone covered pads, multiple interchangeable bottom pads, and multi-level locking to provide the right amount of pressure.

Many people think of the clamps as vise grip pliers instead of just the right amount of door weather insulation to keep out drafts and still close the door.

Hello
I did not know this device to stop urinary leakage Seeing this device I find that it must be a torture to wear it because it must interfere in the underpants by feeling it on either and keep your urine in the bladder is not good for infection
I prefer to have pull-ups but that's my choice

@Jlong53 If you play golf no one will notice that you have pull-ups because they are very discreet under the tightest clothes.
In addition you will be more comfortable to play even if you wet it (even 2 pee)

I myself do a little sport indoors in the winter and I use the jackets for that
At the beginning I arrive with my joggers and my shorts on with my pull-ups and nobody sees what is different in me
One day I saw a young man in his forties changing in the vestiere and on him I saw his pull-ups and that comforted me.
Since when I change into sportswear I'm no longer ashamed that people see my pull-ups and nobody notices me
You shouldn't be ashamed of your incontinence and here many have told me
I learned and thanks to the forum

bd361a155f0f669be42022ca0070a574.jpg