Penile clamp

I think someone just posted this same topic last week. If you click the search magnifying glass you should find a few recent threads. 🙂
Thanks for the post. Hope this helps.

I received my Lunderg Confidence Clamp for incontinence on Sunday 12/13/2020. I chose Lunderg because the bottom pad is encased instead of covered and because there is only 1 pointed piece that fits in one of 4 holes. (You can see it in the link below).

It states to release and readjust every 1-2 hours.

So far I like it. I release, pee, and readjust about every hour. Sunday I wore it for 4 hours, Monday 6 hours, and today (Tuesday) I wore it outside the house to buy groceries.

I am almost at 12 weeks using 1 NorthShore GoSupreme at bedtime, 2 depend pulls, and 3 depend pads.

I have watched the pressure - I use "for Small" bottom clamp and click it in the second hole. I am able to press on the head of my privates and the skin discolors and recolors appropriately. Not to tight to cut off circulation, but has been doing the job.

The other thread.

I received my Lunderg clamp and have been using it for a few days. I find it to be comfortable, no pain, and it stops the leaks and dribbling. The clamps come with 3 bottom pads marked S, M, L. They all seem to be the same size so I don’t understand what the difference is. Any ideas?

The bottom pad is based on your penis size (S for Small, M for Medium, and L for large). There is a small bump under the soft plastic that lines up with your urethra to put pressure to keep you from leaking. If you are not leaking and comfortable - you are using the right one for you.

At 55, I had to get a magnifying glass to read the small pamphlet that came with it.

Read more on their website.

62097c3d03d12c93b4dd86db268bb78e.jpg