Passed

Archives1

Staff member
My dad Steven has passed away on the 28th. I sent a private message to the admin asking to close his account following his passing as he wished. Thank you for being his friends. He valued this place very much.
David and Isaac.

Thank you David and Isaac, I feel his presence will be here forever watching over us sharing his kindness, and goodness.

David and Isaac, I am really sorry to hear that. Please know I am thinking of you and the family as Steven is now at peace. He really inspired everyone here and we will miss him. Thank you for letting us know.

Thank you for sharing this group on the passing of your father. Sorry for your loss. He will be missed.

So very sorry we wish you and the family peace. Steven was a vibrant wonderful friend and is remembered and missed.
One doesn't get over the loss, one learns to live with it.
Won't forget you Steven1980.

We all are sorry for you, may God bless you and the family and most of all for your FATHER,I'm sure that the ANGELS are with him ,take care

so sorry for your loss.

if it helps at all, just know that we on the forum will never forget him. he was such a valued member. I spoke to him a few times myself, and now I just wish I could say something more..

it's a sad time for you and your family. lots of prayers that you'll be okay.

I also hope he didn't suffer too much in his final hours

I always talk about tell everyone you love them, say what you want every day because 1 day it may be too late, their was so much more I wanted to say to steven.

My condolences to you both. If I may share, when your father first let us know that he was on this journey, I asked him if he was right with God, at which point he told me that he had been a youth pastor and was, indeed, a believer. Obviously, I'm not telling you anything new, but I will pray that you both rest in the assurance that your father is in God's presence. My kindest regards as you remember him.