Participate In A Survey About Urinary Incontinence - Receive $5!

Archives1

Staff member
NAFC is partnering with researchers at the University of Alabama to conduct a survey about urinary incontinence. Share your thoughts with us to help us learn more about your experience with urinary incontinence.

The survey should take only 10-12 minutes of your time and will be extremely helpful in informing doctors and other healthcare professionals about the many challenges patients with urinary incontinence face.

You will receive a $5.00 virtual gift card for participation in the survey.

Click here to take the survey.

209fbc032f75fa01d72c1aee65a78fb8.jpg

Now let us know if you actually get the gist card. I’ve done so many of these things through the NFC and they never actually pay.

@snow-most of our surveys are not paid. however, if it is advertised as paid and you do not receive payment, you need to let us know so we can look into that.
thank you,
nafc

@NAFC I’ll let you know if I actually receive payment on this one. There was a survey several years ago that was supposed to pay $50-$200 but never did. I did post about that at that time but I didn’t send you a direct message. Next time I will. It was so long ago, I don’t even remember what the survey was about now.

Yes - please let me know if you receive payment or not. We want to make sure everything is working correctly.

Thanks!
NAFC

The introduction to the survey states that you will receive a "virtual" gift card. This isn't unusual in today's electronic world. You may want to check the spam portion of your inbox for the gift card. Many email servers flag emails that may look like these as spam.

Hello - A few things about receiving your virtual gift card, according to what we have been told by the survey admins:

-You have to give them your name and email at the end of the survey if you want the gift card. If you don't give both your name and email address, you will not receive it. (They will not have anywhere to send it.)
-It is virtual, so it will come by email.
-The admins have to collect all the names weekly, then send them in to get the gift cards processed and sent out, which may take an additional 3-5 business days. So, I would expect that you would receive your gift cards within about 2 weeks.

Again, if this timeframe passes and you don't receive anything, please let us know.

Thank you,
NAFC

Thank you all for participating! The survey is now closed. Again, please let me know if you don't receive your gift card in the next couple of weeks.