Paid Survey Opportunity RE: OAB!

Archives1

Staff member
Dear Friends,
As a part of our ongoing dedication to research and treatment options, we are currently working with an organization to learn more about OAB patients and their experience with OAB through an online survey. As you may know, OAB affects millions of people in the US. Symptoms include an urgent, and often frequent need to use the bathroom. OAB can occur with or without bladder leakage.

We’re looking for:

1. Women who have tried in the past, or are currently using Botox, Interstim, UrgentPC, or NURO System for Overactive Bladder Symptoms.

OR

2. Women who currently see a gynecologist, OBGYN, or Uro-Gynecologist to treat symptoms of overactive bladder, irrespective of what treatments you may have tried.

If you answered yes to either of the above questions, please consider signing up for this survey to share your experience. Eligible patients will receive compensation for their time upon survey completion.

As always, thank you for your support and your dedication to NAFC.

73635d0b04e2b413ff76409c49341001.jpg

How about men with OAB at age 83. Now taking mybertriq. Helps but could be better. Also take 2 .40 Tamsulosins after dinner.

Ron

It would be nice to be part of a survey/study on us guys!! I'm a 45 yr old male with urinary incontinence and have gone through a couple surveys for products but never have been offered a study on getting rid of this problem only hiding it!! Kind of frustrating for sure!!

I'm a male with OAB and had Botox done. I'm sure because of hormonal differences the survey is female only. However, if you need male input I'd be glad to help.