Paid Survey Opportunity For Caregivers!

Archives1

Staff member
Dear Friends,
Are you a caregiver for someone with urinary incontinence? We are once again partnering with a company who is interested in learning more about your experience. This is a great opportunity to share your voice, and make some extra money in the process.

Here’s what we’re looking for:

Any caregiver or family member of those who suffer from urinary incontinence.

The study should take only 20 minutes and eligible patients will receive $20 for their time upon survey completion. Take part now in this online study with topics that are relevant to your everyday life.

Take The Survey Here: https://surveys.globaltestmarket.com/survey/bor/v1/AG/91212252?list=3&pnlId=1006200

Thank you for your time and your willingness to help us with these projects! Your thoughts are helping to shape the future of incontinence care!

NAFC

I started the survey, it only asked questions about myself nothing about the person I help which is what it says the survey was to be about!

Answered a few questions and that was It! Is there a problem with the survey? Thanks Susan

Yeah the survey seemed to be for people who suffer from incontinence not caregivers I clicked on it just to see and ended up doing the survey at the end it said some stuff about being willing to answer further question and then it took me to the NAFC homepage and never gave me information about 20 dollars

My experience also, at least I could also answer the questions about myself but it would've been nice to write about the person you help!

I'm kinda surprised that no one else has written in with their experience, it's been up for 2 days now. The $20 caught my attention! Haha

Sounds pretty silly but here are the 2 of us trying to figure out what may be a non existent survey!

I'm supposed to be sleeping with my new CPAP machine to try to get it at the right strength! I can't stand it so here I am! To make things worse that since I'm a mouth breather I have to wear a muzzle like dogs wear! My kids would really love to see me with my mouth closed, I'll never hear the end of It! Its okay because I don't get mad I just get even, those cheeky monkeys!

Well it's now 4:50am and I've procrastinated long enough, good night or I guess that it's really good morning!, Susan

Don't you find it strange that only you and I did the survey?

I wrote to them about the survey and asked my questions,including was the survey real or was it a Joke?

Hope you had a great day, Susan

Hi all! Thank you for starting the survey!

This survey is designed to collect questions from both people who suffer from incontinence, as well as those who care for someone with incontinence. The first question asks if you have incontinence. If you answer yes, it will then begin asking questions about yourself. If you answer no, it will ask you if you know someone who does suffer from incontinence, and go from there to ask about your experience caring for them.

Sorry for any confusion! I assure you that this is not a joke. Feel free to try again if you'd like to answer from a caregivers perspective.

Sincerely,
Sarah Jenkins
NAFC

Hello, I decided to answer my questions about my mother which turned to be a good Survey!

The only problem is that I ticked off that she had tried a pessary ring but that was a very long time ago! So I couldn’t answer the questions properly as vshe does wear incontinence products but no pessary. Did I miss read that question?

Thanks so much for responding, Susan

NAFC said:
Hi all! Thank you for starting the survey!

This survey is designed to collect questions from both people who suffer from incontinence, as well as those who care for someone with incontinence. The first question asks if you have incontinence. If you answer yes, it will then begin asking questions about yourself. If you answer no, it will ask you if you know someone who does suffer from incontinence, and go from there to ask about your experience caring for them.

Sorry for any confusion! I assure you that this is not a joke. Feel free to try again if you'd like to answer from a caregivers perspective.

Sincerely,
Sarah Jenkins
NAFC

Their was mention of getting $20 dollars how does that work?

Hi Susie,
I don't think that should have prevented you from completing the survey, but perhaps one of your other answers, or how you answered, did. The company we are working with are looking for very specific types of patients that are cared for so something else (maybe products they do or don't use) made it not a good fit.

The $20 is provided to those who are eligible to complete the entire survey.

Thanks so much for your time - we will continue to post these opportunities on our site when we get them!

Sarah