Pads and mesh

Archives1

Staff member
Hello everyone. My issue is night tome wetting. I was wondering if pad and mesh or inside underwear could possibly work. I am not talking about smallish pads but those that nearly provide same coverage as premium diapers. Abena makes large pads with sever different absorbancy levels. I think Tena makes a full coverage pad as well.

Mesh and pad would be much cooler this summer.

Let me hear your thoughts/experience.

Thanks

They have worked for me in the past. Good idea. I always forgot about when it gets hot outside...the pads that the medical sell. Normally it’s like a diaper and a super size pad on the inside of the diaper. The pad can be used by itself and they hold allot. I am one of those folks with diabetes and is thirsty all the time. So when I say allot that combo keeps my dry from 9pm till I get up at 4am. Ask them to send a sample of both the combo and a couple of just the inset pads. You may find they work well.
Have a nice weekend everyone! It’s actually dummy and warm in Maryland today! Sweet!
Go out and do something fun today!

Jim

Our NorthShore DynaDry Liners come in 4 sizes and all have stand up leak guards. the XL and 2XL liners have extra tall leak guards. We also have mesh pants in many sizes. Feel free to request free samples of liners at https://www.northshore.com/samples

Pads:

Mesh

4bdf0ed5554ac805da9f627d191528e3.jpg

I never thought about putting one of these pads inside something else other than the mesh pants. I never seemed to be able to get the pad to stay in the right place inside the mesh, maybe because I move about a lot, thanks for the idea, Phil

Just have to make sure they are snug enough. And for guys I learned a trick from someone at a pharmacy once. Put the bigger part of the pad in the front. Much better coverage.
It would be nice if the folks that make the absorbent products would remember guys need better coverage in front. Silly people... at least a couple companies have figured that out. You can to that with pull ups and briefs too if needed. It will fit weird but if it keeps you dry then life is good.

I like that the new design on the megamax has a wider tapes zone across the front panel. Whoever did that, thanks.