Pacey Cuff

It's a penile clamp. I haven't used it but I've seen it advertised. I have used the Wisener Clamp for a short time eg when getting dried after a shower so I don't dribble on the towel. I don't think you're meant to use them for a lengthy period.

I personally wouldn't use anything to squeeze and block the flow I would be worried about backup and reflux and other possible complications

I have used clamps successfully, they can work well if they fit you, or you fit it. For me it took some trail and error to find a brand/type that would work for me and also the amount of clamping force applied, take it easy when learning this. These devices can and do work for some and not for others. But they work for enough to be mass produced and be several manufacturers that produce them.

They're supposedly good for short term use to help with dribbling. I don't think for more than a few hours, definitely not over night.

Update June 7, 2022. I used the clamp for months 4 and 5 (Jan - Feb 2021) after RALP in Sept 2020

I used the Lunderg Confidence Clamp for a few months - I just needed relief to get from home to doctor appointments without soaking a pad every time I got out of my car.

6/28/2022 Lunderg IN STOCK - updated link at bottom of post

The Lunderg is out of stock. I recommend trying the Wiesner Incontinence Clamp ($35 on Amazon 6/7/2022). It has different size bottom pads to control the pressure on the urethral and not the whole penis.

Both Lunderg Confidence Clamp and Wiesner Incontinence Clamp have 3 sizes bottom pads with a dimple that presses on the urethra to stop urine flow. The top pad does NOT have a dimple. Both use medical grade silicone rubber to cover the bottom and top pads.

It states to release and readjust every 1-2 hours and NOT for overnight use.

I started out wearing the clamp for a few hours a day and added time before using the clamp outside of the house. I wanted to determine correct bottom pad size; pressure (4 locking positions); and how it felt sitting, standing, and walking.

Watched the pressure - I use "for Small" bottom clamp and click it in the second hole. I am able to press the head of my privates and the skin discolors and recolors appropriately. Not to tight to cut off circulation, but has been doing the job.

6/7/2022 Lunderg Clamp out of stock - I suggest trying the Wiesner Incontinence Clamp which is very similar with the different size bottom pads.

Wiesner Incontinence Clamp

6/28/2022 Lunderg Clamp IN STOCK
Lunderg sends through Amazon Prime $29.95 on 6/28/2022 ($39.95 on 12/02/2021)
https://lunderg.com/product/incontinence-clamp/ (Out stock on website, but available on Amazon)

Link updated 6/28/2022